Saturday, 07 Jan 2017 1:00 PM
Join us for an in-depth Kundalini class for interested students of all levels!
Whether you’re a beginner or advanced practitioner, you’ll move into the full spectrum of the Kundalini experience in these special 2.5 hour sessions, offered one to two times each month.
We’ll begin with discussion of a particular chakra, energetic topic, or related issue, integrated with relevant meditations, followed by a complete Kundalini yoga and meditation practice, and deep relaxation. You’ll receive handouts for continued practice at home, and be connected to others for spiritual support.
Space is limited, so be sure to secure your spot now, and please do update your RSVP if your plans change.
How to Prepare:
* Please arrive 10-15 minutes early to get settled in.
* Bring a notebook and pen for writing.
* Wear loose, comfortable clothing that you can move in for light exercises, breath work, and meditation. White or light colors and natural fibers are recommended, if at all possible. (Cotton, linen, bamboo, wool, etc.)
* Come with a yoga mat for meditation, exercises, and relaxation. Bolsters and blankets are available in the studio. Chairs will be available if needed.
* Bring a light snack if you like (vegetarian, please) and water or juice for refreshment.